- Compatible Devices - cable AC010 with 3.5mm stereo Jack plug to 2 x RCA plug connect your device with a 6.3mm jack output to AV receiver, amplifier,mixer, home theater system, recording equipment, or speaker with 2 x RCA input.
- High Purity OFC Conductor - Oxygen Free Copper with shielding ensure high fidelity sound quality and provide maximum conductivity signal clarity.
- Super Sound - connector ensure optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
- Durable Quality - Solid zinc alloy die-casting and PVC jacket, strong, flexible and durable.
- Professional premade Y-Adapter cable with ROXTONE moulded connectors
- Very flexible due to the use of fine individual stranding
- Every conductor is insulated and individually shielded with copper spiral shielding
- Small jacket diameter, ensuring easy handling with RCA and jack connectors
3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug
Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m
Cond. resistance per 1 km
Temperature range [°C]
-20 - +70
Insulation resist. per 1 km
> 1 GΩ
Cable Length [m]
Outer diameter cable [mm]
4 x 8
No. of inner conductors [mm²]
2 x 1 x 0.14
Copper strand per conductor [mm]
18 x 0.10
Copper spiral shielding
Discontinued by Manufacture
Ask a question
Write your opinion